Thursday, August 04, 2005

Math and Ireland

My math teacher was happy to share with me that even tough this math will never apply to my future or profession, it will enhance my problem solving skills greatly because "Now you know how to look at a problem, then think of the available resources you have available to you and fix it, math is not about the formulas, and I say this having my master's in math!"
Also I had many reminiscent flashbacks of my summer in Ireland as I saw a few hundred pictures of someone who worked at the same summer camp as I did. I was delighted to see some of the same kids and places. Ireland has always been a layed-back and peaceful getaway for me, it's amazing what a little time there can do when escaping a crazy busy schedule from here. Even more amazing is how one can miss both places.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home