Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Knowledge to impart

We all have some knowledge to impart or dispense, what's fun is that we never know when this may have to occur, what I mean is situations arise where we're the only one in the group who holds the answer due to our previous knowledge, which in turn stems from our experiences, and we never could have dreamed that THAT knowledge would be needed at that time. But we're happy when it's us that gives it.

It helps when you know yourself well I'm finding out. We are predictable to ourselves, but find ourselves courageous when we do something different. Others remind us of this fact at times.

Hey... I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my wife. And I wish you my kind of success. The late great Dicky Fox

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home